No Gi Submission Wrestling
Our No-Gi Submission Wrestling program gives you the opportunity to get an in-depth understanding of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Submission Grappling without the use of the Gi (traditional BJJ uniform).
You will learn how to apply techniques against a person at all skill levels with a high focus on submissions & offensive attacks.
You will get an depth look and understanding of “submission only” style of Jiu-Jitsu that has a higher focus on submissions.
Entry into this program is for two stripe white belts and above.
- Improve students overall knowledge of No-Gi Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Grappling
- In-depth study of No-Gi techniques and submissions.
- Help you build a more complete ground game and overall Jiu-Jitsu skill.
- Attacks, Defenses & Escapes from every position and situation you will find yourself in.
- Takedowns, Leg attacks, Chokes and high level submissions
- No-Gi concepts and ideas that help you develop a high level Jiu-Jitsu skill set.
- Positional, Situational & Live Sparring
- Question & Answer sessions.