The truth about martial arts training in the Lehigh Valley
With the popularity of MMA and the UFC on the rise, it seems that every martial arts training center in the Lehigh Valley claims to be the best. However, the truth is that not all martial arts are created equal.
If you look at the majority of fights that happen in MMA or even in a self defense situation on the street, you will see that almost every single time the fight ends up on the ground. That is why you MUST train in a real quality Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school.
You see a lot of martial arts schools claim to teach Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. However, the fact is they are really only karate or TKD schools that have a very watered down BJJ program.
It takes years to master Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and you do not want to make the mistake of joining a martial arts school that only got a weekend certification or even worse teaches off of videos or a book.
Make sure you do your research on any martial arts school that you are considering, it could literally mean the difference of learning something real or spending YEARS of your time learning how to punch air or break boards (which none of those things have ANY real life application).
Other things to look out for in a martial arts school include:
- Is the gym clean ?
- Are the students and staff friendly and looking out for your best interest ?
- Do the instructors have real life training and competition experience ?
- Do they offer a large training schedule to accommodate your needs ? Are they open 7 days a week ?
- Do they follow the IBJJF rules ? If not you may find yourself surprised if you decide to enter a BJJ tournament.
- Do they train in BOTH the Gi and in No Gi ? You must train both to become the best Jiu-Jitsu practitioner possible.
Zombie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu offers all of that and much more. Be sure to take advantage of our 30 day free trial and fill out the form on this page to save your spot !