- Do I have to have any prior experience? NO..Absolutely not. The entire reason we are here is to help you learn from scratch how to become a submission EXPERT!
- Should I get in shape first before joining? NO WAY… The reason you train Jiu-Jitsu is to get in shape, so don’t worry about getting in shape to train…just show up and you will soon be in amazing shape.
- Do I have to fight or compete? Absolutely NOT, we never pressure anyone to compete unless you want to.
- Can I compete if I want to? Of course, we have an awesome and proven system to get you to the top of the BJJ Podiums and bringing home GOLD Medals.
- How old do you have to be to start training? We have students as young as 5 years old and older than 70 years. It’s never too early or too late to start living the Jiu-Jitsu lifestyle.
- Why is it called Zombie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu? – we get this question all of the time! Zombie is just the team name, we are a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school that teaches pure BJJ at the highest level in the Lehigh Valley with several black belts and high ranking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu students and coaches.
CHECK OUT WHAT OTHERS SAYING!