Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Fundamentals
Our Beginners Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program gives you the opportunity to get a basic understanding of ground grappling, self-defense and the basics of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
You will learn how to control and defend yourself from attackers even if they happen to be bigger and stronger than you.
You will get an depth look and understanding of basic Jiu-Jitsu techniques, positions and common situations that could arise in a self-defense situation or training in class.
Entry into this program is available to everyone regardless of martial arts training experience.
- To give you a basic knowledge of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- In-depth study of basic Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu techniques and how to apply them to a real life situation.
- Help you build more confidence, a higher fitness level and basic understanding of ground fighting.
- Attacks, Defenses & Escapes from common positions and situation you will find yourself in.
- Core concepts and ideas that help you develop a fundamental level Jiu-Jitsu skill set.
- Positional, Situational & Live Sparring
- Question & Answer sessions.
Try Your First Class FREE!
Just fill out this form to get your first class for free. No experience required to train.