Is your child on the right path to success? Find Out More By Reading Below
With all the bullying, peer pressure, and high standards that are placed on your kids, it’s easy for them to head in the wrong direction. However, there is a way to help guide them onto the path of success.
In order for your child to have a high chance of becoming successful in life they must:
- have the ability to deal with high-stress situations,
- have a high level of confidence
- and the ability to problem solve under pressure.
There are many ways to develop these success traits in your child. However, the one thing that covers them all is a martial art called Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Jiu-Jitsu will give your child confidence (knowing they can handle themselves physically and mentally against bullies), the ability to problem solve (they must be able to think under high pressure situations about how to escape uncomfortable positions), and discipline. All these traits are a must have if you want your child to become successful.
- Confidence – Jiujitsu will challenge and push your child with fun and tough workouts, that will give your child confidence. Jiujitsu will be showing them that with handwork and persistence they can do any difficult workout that is thrown at them. Many martial arts give children a sense of security, but in reality all they know how to do is punch and kick air. With Jiu-Jitsu your child won’t be punching or kicking the air, instead they will be faced with an opponent wrestling for a dominant position with resistance, this will give them actual confidence. With your child doing jiujitsu they will understand that they can truly accomplish anything. Having this new found confidence from Jiu-Jitsu, your child will be more outgoing, make new friends easier, and become a strong leader.
- Problem solving– A lot of Jiu-Jitsu is problem-solving.
Jiu-Jitsu will have your child under high-pressure situations where they use their problem-solving skills to get to a dominant position or escape an uncomfortable one. Your child will learn how to think for themselves while they wrestle. If they make a bad choice and end up in an uncomfortable spot then they learn to adapt and problem solve their way out. The more your child does jiujitsu the better their problem-solving skills will become. Jiujitsu teaches your child to use their brain differently and how to approach a problem at a different angle instead of doing the same mistake over. Having this ability will help your child with any argument, or any problem they’re having even if it’s in school or at home. Your child having the ability to problem solve will help them become successful.
- Discipline – Of course as a parent you want your child to be disciplined, but that can be difficult to do alone. With jiujitsu your child will be coached by well-rounded people, who care for your child and want them to do well. These coaches will be the authority figures for your child, they will be tough on them. They will constantly be pushing them to train hard, to listen, and to respect their coaches and teammates. Pushing your child in this way will make your child be disciplined. Not only will the coaches be tough on them but the coaches will make sure they are also having fun.